Sunday, August 5, 2012

Update#22 : Minor Achievement Unlocked!

Finally I have something to see for all my work in the last while! I've finished a basic prototype of the final-form Star Map. It's ugly now, but all of the elements are present and ready for me to work with them. Now I can really get things working, and once it's working I'll pretty it up a bit. After that, I'll add this new piece to the game so that the other testers can proof that it works and see what I've been so excited about. Hopefully I'll be finished all the functionality in just a few days =D


Revealed : There will eventually be added a dedicated Constellation Viewer. With this, you will be able to look out from a point at all of the stars (and maybe even galaxies!) around. It won't literally show you constellations with lines and names, but it will be as if you are looking into a night sky. With a view like this, you can make up your own constellations as you see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment