Saturday, August 18, 2012

Update#26 : Starting my Twilight Stroll

Yep, I'm already making good use of the finished coordinate validator and have gotten back to the point where I was about a month ago with drawing stars into the map field... except this time with a good foundation and the necessary background tools to keep moving forward. On my map (not one that you would currently see, sorry!) I have dots drawn on an XY plane for where stars would be, and with that I'm taking a break for teh night. Tomorrow I'll start on making them draw 'in 3D' and make the map zoom/rotations work, hopefully I'll even get that done and can give the stars their colours. It's going to be a good weekend.


Revealed : Currently planning 3-5 main weapon types, each with its own combination of advantages and disadvantages. The right one to use will really depend on your preferences!

No comments:

Post a Comment