Sunday, July 29, 2012

Update#21 : A Long Quiet Night

I know I haven't been posting much, life's got me busy as well as the map being pretty complicated. I wish it wasn't taking so long, I want to get past this and on to making MORE DETAILS AND AWESOME STUFF. I haven't stopped - I never stop - I just get caught up in life. Yesterday, for example, I went to the wedding of a cherished cousin. It was my first full big wedding and it was nice, and I was gone for the whole day not exaggerating. Just remember that I'me taking my time to get the fundamentals right and solid, and the maps are a fundamental piece of what will make this game different and awesome.

Revealed : Large space ships will be very expensive, and each one you build will be like a little achievement. If you can mass-produce large ships, I'd consider you a superpower!

No comments:

Post a Comment