Monday, July 23, 2012

Update#20 : Real Graphics?

Having no desire to have a game entirely without graphics, I've created an image board to where I'm uploading saved images. It's located at space.booru.org and you can just enjoy the images there so far or upload your own! All you need to do is create an account, and then on this page you should be able to upload a picture. All I ask is that for the source you should enter the address where you got the picture from, and in the tags you include the word "tagme" so that I can deal with it later.

A 'booru' imageboard is one where people upload images and they or others can add information to the image in the form of 'tags'. When looking for an image, a user only needs to search for one or more 'tags' that interest them and they'll get all images which have all of the requested tags. So, if you only want to see pictures of nebulas, you just search for "nebula" and all "nebula" pictures will come up.

I want to build up a collection of nice pictures that can be used in the game, and any help with this that I can get would be really helpful. Please, no copyright-protected material!

No comments:

Post a Comment