Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Update#16 : Waning Orange

After much hard work and some amount of frustration, I've finally completed the first piece of my Genesis Engine. I can now make spherical star clusters at a whim! With that done, I am now moving on with producing a star map, with which to see said stars and thus further develop everything ... the star map will be a critical element, as a lot of what goes on in the game will involve the star map. I feel like it shouldn't take too long to make, but I get the feeling that it will take another little while as I start having to consider and design things that I never even thought about before... I don't think I'm forgetting anything, but I'm sure I'll find something. There's always something.


Revealed : Star designs and star-cluster formation is modeled after realistic patterns as observed in astronomy. Entire galaxies be modeled according to astronomical observations; while still being randomly generated!

No comments:

Post a Comment