Saturday, July 14, 2012

Update#17 : Nightfall

Finally, I have something to show for the last few weeks of effort. I won't be revealing much about it, but I will be giving you this fancy screenshot about it. The first sample of my star map at work. It's absolutely unfinished and the end result will look nothing like this.... but it is a start. It is THE start.


I created five (5) teeny tiny star clusters of stars from my star generator, centered on 5 logical points that I can use to easily see if the map functions are all working properly. Right now, all I wanted it to do was draw something and it did that. I think I've earned my dinner today, so I'll be going to do that once I'm done this post ^^ but then it's back to work! There's a LOT more awesomeness to cram into this little box, and now that I've gotten this far, I don't want to waste any more time! And, I'm sorry to say that you won't see any of the progress for a while.

I'll try to make regular posts to keep you updated, now that it's getting exciting =3



Revealed : There will be 2 main types of travel engines. One is used to travel within a solar system and can help with evasion in battle, the other is used to travel the vast distances of interstellar space.



PS ~ In case you're curious how many stars are in that picture ........... the answer is 514.

No comments:

Post a Comment