Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Update#59.7 : Detour? Detour.

Last night I was quite determined to at least finish refining the equations for Protoplanetary Disk #2 ... I have done that, and am pretty well satisfied. I did not unfortunately get to investigate the Disk#1 equations because all the rechecking and editing took hours longer than I expected for #2 .. but now, I at least have a comparatively simple equation to work with, and I fully trust its values and behaviour. The greatest value in this right now is, I have a frame of reference with which to compare and refine the more complex equation. I hope and expect to have it fully taken care of over the next 3 days. Then, moons and asteroid fields, another (hopefully) 3 days or so.

I don't remember if I've said it recently, but after all this creationism I'll be making the new map-viewer systems so that all the new stuff can be seen and manipulated. Also, I'll need to have the map workings clear in my mind for when I start adding players assets, as they'll have to show up on the map as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment