Sunday, June 10, 2012

Update#3 : Introductory Stage Completed

As the title suggests, I'm declaring the 'Introductory Stage' of UNIVERSE Project* to be completed. There was some delay introduced by unexpected guests, but not enough to put me much off schedule. My creation now sits tidy with...
> CSS structure : stable, flexible, working
> PHP structure : stable, flexible, working, neatly written and/or packed
> Javascript : all which is applied is working

> Message system : stable, safe, working
> Backups : created safely, saved regularly, well-described
> Page headers : there are now 4 layouts to choose from

* = "UNIVERSE Project" is a name I use for UNIVERSE when talking about working on it.

As stated before, the next two days I'll be taking a break from programming to have some personal time. After which I'll be going to back to work, probably Tuesday, possibly Wednesday depending on how my under-the-bed and other cleaning goes.

Once I get back to work there won't be many visible updates on the site for a little while. The next few working days on the site will be writing up back-end code and planning on how to build the real foundation for the game. It might not sound great, but I'm looking forward to making code and tools that will immensely help with building the rest of the site.... if you only knew what I did/had to deal with last time... welp, done for today. Ta~!

No comments:

Post a Comment