Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Update#1 : There's Always Something

So last night(?) I went to bed about 5am after making slow progress (I may have been distracted, and maybe just tired) and then realizing&discovering two mistakes in the message system at about the same time. Not only will those mistakes set me back a day, but I also had the courage to assign myself a bit more work before taking a break from the project.

The 'break' will actually be just a few days: one day for play (I like to play StarCraft2, Diablo3, League of Legends, EVE Online, HALO WARS, plus a few others) and another day or two to clean my room. It's a chore that I've been meaning to do consistently, but have been putting it off in favour of finishing the mail system.

And then what? After I finish the start-new-conversation page I'll fix the little errors I made in the mail system, then I'm going to restructure my CSS in such as way that will make it easier to work with, and also reduced traffic load on all pages (not an issue now, but it's better done than not once the site gets busy). Once that is all done, I'm going to have a bit of fun for the site by making a few new page-header layouts for players to choose from; As much as I am happy and proud of my 'Galaxy' pattern page head, having a few options is good too. It will be easy to add, and I think it will add a bit of a cool factor to the site.

Welp, back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment