Thursday, January 3, 2013

Update#50 : A New Dawn

It's official update#50 and it's a whole new year!

I have a renewed sense of determination and duty to this project, and it wasn't bad at the end of the year but now I have a more concrete sense of what I need to do.

I did finish that whole thing with stars and planets planning, and so now I've been editing some of the foundation code and removing obsolete code... tidying up for the new year and the next steps forward.

So now I'm just taking a little break, just after a backup and while having supper, doing a bit of everyday life stuff... and then I'll be getting to building the whole new solar-system-design process, which will all-at-once generate a star, its planets, and their moons.

I'm sure there's a few kinks I'll have to work out along the way, but I don't think I'll have too many difficulties.

I know I'll get the game running some time this year... It's going to be a good year!


!*~2013~*!
HAPPY NEW YEAR
!*~2013~*!

No comments:

Post a Comment