Saturday, September 8, 2012

Update#35 : Muddy, but Free

Alright, I'm feeling better, and am getting back to work.

Before tackling planets I have done a couple of tiny little things.

First: Fixed a teensy error with the region map star links, actually caused by new star generator.
Second: Added the little icon that most websites have for tabs and bookmarks.
Third: Installed a basic/placeholder System Map page for the stars to link to.

Additionally I discovered a little thing I could do to help make things easier for making some of my web pages; a little thing I'll have to go back and change on a few other pages to make them match, but not a big deal at all.

Also, if I'm understanding my options correctly, people should be now allowed to post comments =3



Revealed : Most, but not all weapon types will be available to a player when they start playing in UNIVERSE. Advanced weapons will not necessarily be better than older weapons, but will have some more extreme properties for you to try to take advantage of.

1 comment: