Friday, September 7, 2012

Update#34 : Caught in the Bogs

It's a 2x Double Bog Combo!

#1 - Allergies or a bad cold, I don't know, but for the last few days I've not been able to sleep or function well at all. This makes it very, very difficult to focus and do research and make the decisions that I need to move forward with ..

#2 - The planet generation scheme is... to make it do what I want, it's actually far more complicated than what I was expecting. There a bunch of factors that... the way I was going to try it before, they were somewhat interdependant on each other, to make the values that I want. That is, I couldn't roll a random number generator and start making a planet; all of the factors/generators need an initializing key. I have not yet figured out what is the first key, so I'm having trouble rolling it.

So, please bear with my lack of updates, as I'm trying to get over some illness and do something that - for me, right now - seems to be rather difficult or complicated.

Once I figure out that key, I'll let you know, and everything will start falling into place from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment