Saturday, April 20, 2013

Update#72 : HAPPY BIRTHDAY >1<

It's a little late but here I'm going to wish

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 
to
THE UNIVERSE PROJECT
(Build3)

Yes it is now 1 year old today, and what a year! Less productive than I hoped (wanted to have it playable by this day) but still very productive. The foundations of a great game have been laid down and the rest is sure to follow in good order. I can't promise that it will be quick at all... I know that I have a hectic year ahead of me outside of game development but progress will definitely continue, however slow it might become. Update will remain fairly regular - if you can call this regular - and my devotion to the project will not waver. Never again. I know I have a good design approach and I'm keeping it tidy and well-organized.

In the last few days I faced a bit of CSS code trouble, where an attempt to make standardized buttons was not working ... turns out that CSS files are very specific and sensitive about their commenting rules! Urgh..

Well I guess that was a bit of a gift that the Project and I gave to each other? Figuring out this problem that I was having for a few days, and glad to know that I wasn't majorly screwing up! I also got a big bag of Jujubes.


Revealed : The birth day of (Build3) The UNIVERSE Project is April 20, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment