Thursday, April 18, 2013

Update#71 : Decorating

As is usually the case, in the process of trying to get one thing done, I find that I'm in need of something else...

This more recent event happens to be that I found myself deviating from - rather, not having - a standard appearance for common web page elements, such as text areas and buttons. Some text areas would have a black background, while others would have a well-lit pale blue, or something... so now I've been deciding and designing and coordinating all these colours for various things.

This isn't what I had in mind for getting back to 'real' work on the website, but it needed to be done anyway.


Revealed : The official 'birth date' of build3 of The UNIVERSE Project is ... April 20, 2012 ... Marking this Saturday, 2 days from now, as being the first birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment