Thursday, December 6, 2012

Update#43 : Resolve

That title is a bit of a play with words. There's the meaning "resolve" as in determination, which is being described, but also it can be read as re-solve as applicable in the sense of re-working a mathematical equation.

As I said, some trial-and-error was in order, and ... well I found that the equation I finally got was wrong. After a couple more days with several more revisions and re-discoveries, I finally really have the right equation that I've been looking for. The numbers coming out are what I expect, and can really start putting it to work once I have the full planet creation strategy figured out. I have another couple equations to solve actually but they will be easy and fun in comparison, and I'll have them done tonight.

2 comments:

  1. equations and easy and fun in the same sentence.... Assim you are a sick sick individual...

    ReplyDelete