Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Update#76 : Full Return

Unfortunately, I didn't get to finish all of the cleanup that I was hoping to do before the weekend. Fortunately, now that that weekend (AnimeNorth convention!) is passed and all sorts of other stuff is behind me, I'm excited again to work... maybe I keep saying that but it's even more true now!

It's pretty annoying for me, too, that I keep rapidly alternating between these up and down periods of work on the project, but at least it keeps going. Aside from the entireity of my school careers, I've never had such a massive and large and long project; it's difficult some times, and I can admit that. As long as I don't have a real deadline, or anybody to have to answer to, then I can just keep going and make it as great as I want it to be... as great as we all want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment