Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Update#64 : Square

While I really want to get the map and economics done, I feel the need also to have a proper news page/panel so I'm making up a simple news article system for me to create and edit news items in the game. Not everybody will be eagerly following the babbling of the devlog when things get going (I probably wouldn't if I was just a player!) so I think it's only right. Also it would be more concise and focussed on the game itself, while here I feel free to babble, as I so often mention.

Also, I'd like to do this news thing as a break from the 'complicated' and full-of-mathematical things of the main game issues. When I get back to those things I'll probably feel a bit more refreshed and eager, which I could use... not that I'm not eager to get it all done, but sometimes there's a monotonous feeling to constantly doing research and tweaking numbers and equations and mulling things over in the mind; things that I otherwise really enjoy, just not for 12 hours a day every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment