Thursday, April 20, 2017

Update#95 : Rebooting Systems ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to
THE UNIVERSE PROJECT
 
 
Amazing, a full year has come and gone already!The last year and a half I've been really busy with various life duties and busyness. One of the more significantly project-obstructive factors has been the attendance of a 'real' job which pays more immediately for work done. It doesn't pay particularly well, but it pays for real and in a shorter term, and I really needed that.
 
Of course, I'm not too busy for a commemorative birthday post!

I haven't completely forsaken the project, though. I haven't done a lot of coding, but I've done more design work, which is important too! While on work breaks I would often think on the project, advancing system design and creating lore. While relaxing after work, playing other games, I gather inspiration and ideas for adjustments to make and details to add.

So, to anybody actually reading this, I'm still sorry for the lack of progress and updates for the last couple years. Hopefully I can put some good time into progressing the project in more visible and reportable ways, starting in the near future. Maybe some of the stories and such concepts... maybe.


Always dreaming. Never stopping.

7 comments: